I sure enjoyed blogging about solar cooking!
Photos from my solar cooking adventure are now up on my photo gallery; you can check them out here (scroll way down):
(Warning: looking at these picture may make you hungry. LOL)
If you’d like to check out my recipes and solar cooking blog posts, they are here:
So anyway, I hope you had a good spring/summer/early fall!
- GOOD (met some new friends)
- FUN (went tubing in the river for a very short time; it’s been years since I’ve had the energy to do anything like that!)
- PRODUCTIVE (Lord willing, I will release both my second mystery for kids and my second picture book before Christmas)
- HELPFUL (learned things about myself and about truth)
- BAD (got dumped on by a helicopter spraying railroad tracks with herbicide and got quite sick from that; took 2 ½ months to recover)
- BEAUTIFUL (as always out here: some gorgeous days, evenings, scenery, animals, sunsets, crickets, etc.)
What did you do (or how did you grow) this summer?
Christa Upton Black Hills Picture Books PO Box 293 Custer, SD 57730