Speaking of missing the internet while camping, I am very grateful for internet, computers, etc.
Here are five reasons to appreciate those people who work hard to further technology:
- You wouldn’t be reading this if not for technology. 🙂 And I wouldn’t get to read all the blogs that I love—full of ideas, encouragement, beauty, etc.
- Connections made through online groups are sometimes lifelong, beautiful friendships.
- Email and other online stuff make it SO much easier to keep in touch with family and friends, and even keep up with prayer requests of others.
- For those of us who are homebound beyond our control, technology makes a real difference in connecting, finding fellowship, being able to accomplish some things, etc.
- The good news of Jesus is being spread through technology every day.
I don’t know who “invented” the internet or how many thousands of people’s work contributed, but I am thankful.
Christa Upton Black Hills Picture Books PO Box 293 Custer, SD 57730