More healing and progress!!!
Specific improvements this month:
- Energy level now around 15% of normal!! I cannot remember the last time I had this amount of energy consistently.
- Less nausea. A couple times this month, I have experienced nausea and then thought, “Oh, wow, it’s been a while since I’ve had nausea!” YAY!!!!!
- Fingernails turning back to healthy pink. Not sure why they were whitish in the middle while sick, but getting pink means something is working better.
- Heart palpitations less often.
- Can be on computer and wifi many more hours, as long as I don’t put the laptop directly on my lap.
- Craving veggies and able to eat them.
- I am finally beginning to perspire normally again. This is huge, as it will allow more detox—an upward cycle.
The last time I began to perspire normally—for the first time in my life—it took about 6 weeks camping to get there. This was in 2012. (Later, that camping spot became bad. 🙁 ) This time, it took almost 12 weeks. I guess that’s how much sicker I was this year? SO happy for this turning point.
The “mudroom” has been a fantastic thing. Even when I’m standing outdoors a couple feet away with the door open, the mudroom makes me sick. Lots of scents are picked up on winter coats, shoes, medical supplies, packaging, etc. We also store things out there that we need/want but are stinky (printer, microwave). I can’t imagine how bad it would be to have all that stuff in my living space and trying to detox!!!
So, Steve has this room that I can’t go in! LOL He even has a desk in there so we can keep all the stinky/inky bills (etc.) away from me. It is so helpful.
Sometimes scents come sneaking in the house from the mudroom, but usually turning the mudroom vent fan on takes care of that.
I did find out/remember that we do have a smart meter. (Required.) But, it is 50 feet away on a pole, and right now it is shielded from me by some aluminum. Apparently it’s not affecting me too much, as I am still improving, even regarding radiation/wifi!!!
Christa Upton Black Hills Picture Books Edgemont, SD 57735