- God is perfect and perfectly loving.
- How can I say that despite everything God has allowed in my life (see Welcome post, Homeless posts, etc.), one might ask? Because I don’t have to understand God. “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.” I believe God when He says He is good and all His ways are perfect.
- And trying to understand Him is like a 2 year old trying to understand the wisdom of his grandfather, only much, much more so.
- There is no one else to turn to.
Satan is the enemy of our souls.
- Trusting in ourselves or false gods or other human beings is fruitless and pitiful.
- God is the Rewarder of all who love Him.
Subscribe by Email
About MeFrom 2007 to 2010, I suffered accidental Toxic Injury (also called Multiple Chemical Sensitivity or Environmental Illness). But, the forced time in bed has given me time to write. It has been such a blessing to work on my children's books and stories!
I love: God, family & friends, outdoors, gardening, animals, writing, reading, photography, cooking, music, dance, bare feet, long skirts, lavender & yellow, and chocolate.